Whether you are going on a business trip or a vacation and need an intensive or a basic course, courses are available to suit your needs. Scheduling is flexible, with classes available weekdays and weekdays, both daytime and evening, in lessons of one, one-and-a-half, or two hours. We can start immediately and meet as often as you would like.
These classes are on a one-on-one basis. There is a personal attention from the teacher, which makes rapid progress possible. Private lessons also allow you to learn according to your own schedule and at your own pace. You may also form your own group if you like; this program is popular among couples, friends, colleagues, or anyone who would like to study together.
- Ideal for those who want basic language skills.
- Focus on conversational skills in classes with assignments to help students learn the rules of the Spanish language.
- Uses dynamic interaction guided by the teacher to facilitate the student’s ability to maintain Spanish conversations.
- Uses newspapers, articles and book extracts as topics for discussion.
- Expands listening, speaking and reading comprehension skills.
- Requires a basic background in Spanish grammar and vocabulary.
- Geared towards students who have learned Spanish in the past but need to brush up on their skills.
- Uses a variety of techniques, including role playing, conversational immersion and grammar exercises to help students recall their past Spanish abilities.
- Moves at a quicker pace than regular lessons, as refresher course students generally have a solid background in Spanish language.
- For students who would like to learn quickly, intensive courses offer longer classes that meet more frequently.
- Course is divided into segments of reading, writing, speaking and listening with the goal of rapid integration of each skill.
- The course program is designed to move quickly and is readjusted to accommodate students’ rapid progress.
- Courses are available at all levels and the frequency and length of classes can be modified for each student.
Spanish for travelers
- Designed for students planning a trip to a Spanish speaking country.
- Focuses on key vocabulary necessary for a traveler.
- Incorporates regional differences based on the student’s destination.
- Spanish for traveler’s covers basic expressions and convenient topics such as eating out; accommodations travel, making friends, stores, family, health, numbers, ordering food, asking for directions and leisure.
- Role/playing is often incorporated.
Spanish for native speakers
- Created in response to students who have learned Spanish growing up, but have never formally learned the rules behind the language
- Students use already advanced conversational skills to learn proper grammar, pronunciation, and technical rules